Issue uploading 1 file in a directory

Apr 15, 2010 at 10:23 PM
For the most part, great product.  I'm running into a problem trying to upload a directory - everything is being uploaded except for 1 file.  The response I'm getting is:
Using MIME type text/xml
www/org/delmore/coldfishconfig.xml
WebException (The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.) with status code 400
The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
I've confirmed that other .xml files from other directories are being uploaded ok and other files in the www/org/delmore/ directory are being uploaded ok. It just seems to be that one file.  I've tried it with and without /nogiu and with and without /verbose.  I get the same response (essentially) with every attempt.  When I don't use /verbose it hangs, at least with /verbose it returns the error above and continues.
Any idea?  Thanks much.
Coordinator
Apr 30, 2010 at 8:43 AM

Are you absolutely sure it's only that file? I'm seeing an occasional transient error (which is sometimes quite persistent) that causes a (400) Bad Request error.  I don't know of any transient condition that is supposed to cause S3 to return Bad Request, but it's clearly happening -- any ideas would be gratefully received.

Apr 30, 2010 at 8:44 AM
Thanks for your email.

I am out of the office today (April 29th) with no access to email. For support please call 866-687-8729 or email websupport@csystemsllc.net.

Thanks!

--
Jake Bound
jbound@csystemsllc.net