For help at the command line, type 's3 help' or for detailed help with a particular command type, e.g. 's3 help put'.
- Gets and saves your Amazon authentication details for future invocations.
- Gets an object or objects from S3.
- Displays help about a specified command.
- Displays current EC2 instances (coming in version 1.4)
- Lists keys or buckets.
- Puts a file, files or an entire directory hierarchy to S3.
- Starts an EBS snapshot.
- Sets the ACL of an uploaded file.
- Respects the Windows archive flag.
- Splits and rejoins files on the fly.
- Transfers an entire directory hierarchy.
- Uses HTTP HEAD to rapidly determine which files need to be transferred.
- Displays diagnostic information.
- Bypasses confirmation prompts.
- Disables non-essential GUI.